Oh, hello. Good evening. Welcome to reading the ramblings of Lena. Sit down and stay awhile, because I tend to talk for quite some time. But since this is my first post on this particular social network, I shall keep is simple and try my hardest not to bore any of you quite yet. So here goes that thing called an introduction.
I am eighteen years of age and am currently dragging myself through my senior year of high school. I attend private school, thus most would assume that I hate it. Quite the opposite actually, considering that the only negative is that I must refrain from dying all of my hair pink. Yes, pink. I like pink. I also like the feline species, Jesus, this boy named Timmy, and just about any kind of food. Long walks on the beach are overrated; I would prefer to wander throughout the city and take pictures with a camera that I do own at this time. But that's an entirely different subject. If I could, I'd become a super hero and rescue cats from all over the world. I'd also help out the occasional balloon-losing-baby, but cats are more of a priority to me at this moment in my life. (You all think that was a joke, but I hate to inform you that it was not. Ha.) I'm rather small for my years and tend to get trampled over by others in the hall. However I speak rather loudly and tend to say just about whatever is passing through my brain, which mind you is quite a bit. I'm sarcastic, a bit shy and live with this thing called tourettes syndrome. It makes me twitch and people laugh at me. No worries though, because I can swear as loud as I want and not get in trouble for it like they can. I consider it a win. I reside in California in a not so Californian town. I do hoodrat stuff with my friends. I like to adventure around and listen to sweet music. I have horrible taste in clothes, but I really couldn't give a shit less about that. I tend to meow often and read weird books. So for the most part, that just about sums me up. I hope you enjoyed my horrible paragraph about me.
Watch me talk: Youtube.com/meowitslena
Stalk me: Twitter.com/meowitslena
Goodbye for now, patawons.
~Lena

Great first post Lena! Keep it up! :)
ReplyDelete